GreenegemGreenegem

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 2 art Reviews

(mid-development) (mid-development)

Don't tag your mid-development picture with untraditional. That tag is for the finished piece only and tagging the mid-development will discaulify you as having two entries.

Before you go - LVL99 Before you go - LVL99

I agree that this does not belong in the beginner category. If you look at the beginner tag and pick any 10 works your handling of the elements of art is less elementary and learning and more just needing a few tweaks. As someone who just picked up art a year ago you have an outstanding grasp on composition and line, the work is really well done! I really think if you keep it in the beginner tag you are not only devaluing your work and your opportunity for a better prize but also devaluing the real beginners. If you win it would be a steal and not earned. :/

xunicornjeans responds:

oh wow. Thank you for the compliment. :) I never actually thought this piece was THAT good. Actually my purpose of participating in this is just to hopefully be able to get some advice from different more professional artists not actually to win. I put myself in the beginner category as i really saw myself a a beginner not even close to becoming a professional, and i though by putting myself in the beginner category people would actually come and give me advice to improving my art. I am deeply sorry if people actually see it as me being selfish and trying to steal the beginner prize... But if this is how it is viewed, I will change it immediately. Thank you so much for being honest and thank you for the compliments.